Use this page to create your new
do I need to know?
- To preserve your security, the Back button on your
browser will be disabled while you are entering your
- Creating a unique online ID and passcode ensures
that only you will have access to your accounts
through Online Banking.
- When selecting your new passcode, consider
modifying numbers that you already have memorized but
that would not be obvious to someone attempting to
- If you use uppercase or lowercase letters to
create your passcode, you must use the same
capitalization whenever you sign in.
- We use your Social Security or Tax Identification
number only to
identify you. The information is safe and secure. No
one else has access to it.
- Entering either your SSN or TIN ensures you get
access to your Bank of America accounts. A Tax
Identification Number (TIN) is for business owners.